EUROLogin 2020 Updates
EUROLogin2020 is a transnational partnership from Italy, The Netherlands, France, and Spain. The objective pursued by each EDI provider is to connect their own platform to the corresponding national eIDAS node, thus facilitating the authentication of users from any Member State and enhancing the electronic services provided to European citizens.
EUROLogin2020 consortium is an initiative co-financed by the European Commission through the CEF Telecom program managed by HaDEA. The action will promote the uptake and use of the eID DSI and will facilitate secure access to the provided services by the three EDI providers to all EU citizens and businesses using their national eID, ensuring cross-border mobility and support for the Digital Single Market. IRTIC – Universitat de Valencia, will manage the consortium and coordinate the project implementation.
- Nubilaria successfully completed the technical procedure and we officially validated to the Italian network SPID/eIDAS.
- We received the official production Certificate.
- Nubilaria has successfully completed the connection to the eIDAS Italian node
- Now the users and the patients can certify themselves through the Italian network SPID using our ACTide platform.
- We are waiting for the activation of the cross-border authentication for the users and the patients of other EU countries.
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Nubilaria and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.