Work with us
Business Sales & Development Manager – Southern Europe
We are looking for a quick, proactive and committed Sales Manager to develop and expand our market in Southern Europe.
The Sales Manager will be the front of the company and will have the commitment to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
International Sales Director
- Increasing sales volume
- Base consolidation
- Departmental and Institutional presentations
- Roadshows and Scientific conferences
- Develop growth strategy (pricing and positioning) and support planning focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Support the development of new clinical trials with the current customer base.
- Collaborate with internal project managers on customer requests on both current and new clinical trials.
- Conduct research to identify new market and customer needs, analysis of current market trends in coordination with the marketing department, in order to propose new business ideas that can improve profit margins.
- Organize business meetings in the field of clinical trial data management with stakeholders, current customers, and potential customers.
- Identify customer organization, KOLs and decision-makers.
- Promote the company’s products/services to meet or predict customer goals.
- Perform estimates and quotations to set up bids and close contracts, ensuring compliance with rules and guidelines set by law and regulations (e.g., GCP).
- Maintain continuous, real-time records of sales, revenue, and invoices using our CRM system.
- Provide reliable feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Align with corporate values, build and sustain the company’s image with customers.
- Protect the business organization by adhering to ethical conduct and code of confidentiality.
- Monitor customer satisfaction in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Support the marketing department with information, useful content, competitive analysis, customer profiles, and initiatives (e.g., conferences).
- Make forecasts of sales targets and monitor them.
- Provide market analysis and reports.
- Proven work experience as a business development manager and sales manager in a clinical setting (preferably, medical devices, biotechnology, and pharmaceuticals).
- Proven and documented sales experience.
- Experience in customer service with good customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of how the company’s products and services fit customer needs.
- Knowledge of the clinical research industry, types, processes and procedures (SOPs), clinical trial requirements.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows.
- Knowledge of the IT world with a software focus.
- Native Italian speaker, upper intermediate level in English (B2), good written and oral comprehension in another language (French, Spanish) is essential.
- Knowledge of market dynamics.
- Coordinate with internal departments (Marketing, Clinical, Scientific, QA, IT).
- Communication and negotiation skills to adapt solutions to different customer needs.
- High self-confidence, self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or master’s degree in life sciences, marketing management and/or related business fields.
- Min. 3 years of business experience in research or clinical services, diagnostics, or a relevant field.
- Availability to travel and visit clients; autonomy in planning itineraries.
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet the needs of diverse clients.